Service Master Clean 2015 FDD Download
Type of Business
The franchisor grants the following franchises:
- Disaster Restoration Services: provides disaster restoration services direct to residential and commercial customers and through insurance adjusters to customers following a fire, flood, earthquake or storm.
- Floor Care Services: provides carpet, upholstery, drapes, hard surface floor care, wall, air ducts and other heavy cleaning in homes, apartments, and condominiums and other periodic non-janitorial cleaning and maintenance to management or tenants of any commercial or institutional building.
- Janitorial Services: provides contracted janitorial services on a continuing basis and may also provide carpet, furniture and other periodical non-janitorial cleaning and maintenance to management or tenants of commercial or institutional buildings. The total investment necessary to begin operation of this franchise ranges from $69,585 to $74,398 which includes $31,900 that must be paid to the franchisor.
- Small Market Services: provides contracted janitorial services as well as carpet and furniture cleaning and disaster restoration services to residential and commercial customers.
- Recovery Management Services: provides recovery management and disaster restoration services directly to commercial customers that have the capacity to provide commercial restoration opportunities meeting or exceeding $500,000 in contract value.
You are purchasing a Partial FDD-Redlined, Adobe PDF Reader is required to view and print this file. To Buy & Download Click, Add to Cart
(Should you only wish to view FDDs without downloading, go to the View FDDs Tab)